Vintage Looking, Handmade Beaded Flower Hair Jewelry


If there's one thing I've learned about my own creative drive is that I like creating new things that I've never tried before.  This beaded flower is no different.  With anything "vintage" being hot right now, I decided to make my own vintage looking beaded flower.  Of course, it's not vintage if it's not old, but some of the beads came from old costume jewelry...so does that count???  

I was up until 5 a.m. with my needle and thread, carefully stitching each bead, one at a time.  Once completed, my droopy eyes were sleepily happy and content with my newest creation.



Yesterday, I added lots of feathers and a clip on the back and turned this flower into a beautiful hair clip.   Now, to decide what to charge for it....it only took me 4-5 hours to make.  ha!  I'll have to make a facebook poll or something, to see what others think I should charge!!  I do believe I will do just that.  Good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arkansas Razorback Artwork

If you'd like to see some fantastic artwork by artists who love the Razorbacks, come to Fine Art America, here: arkansas razorbacks art