Feather Owl Accessories and Owl Decor



In this video you will find a whimsical owl painting that I have made prints of and attached to purple, wooden plaques and am selling them for $15.  Also, you will find several owl pendants and owl hair clips I made using feathers for everything except the eyes--they are made with rhinestones.  These owl pins may be pinned to almost anything--hats, scarves, necklaces, jackets, sweaters, purses, cardigans, shoes, and anything you might come up with.  Order an owl pendant accessory from me for $6.  Find me on facebook (as Amy Kopp Art) or email me at amyzoom@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arkansas Razorback Artwork

If you'd like to see some fantastic artwork by artists who love the Razorbacks, come to Fine Art America, here: arkansas razorbacks art