FEATHER HAIR ACCESSORIES! - Feather Hair Extensions - NATURAL COLORS








Feathers are so chic right now--especially in fashion accessories. These feathers extensions are sure to add personality and flare to your hair accessory collection.

These hair extensions measure from 9 to 14 inches and range from $10-$14.  Interested in purchasing?  Click here.

I make many hair extensions as well as other feather and flower accessories. I upload my latest creations regularly on my facebook page: Amy Kopp Art. If you don't see what you like here, you'll find it there. You'll also find my prices very competitive.

I do random "giveaway"s on facebook so be sure to LIKE my page: AMY KOPP ART on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arkansas Razorback Artwork

If you'd like to see some fantastic artwork by artists who love the Razorbacks, come to Fine Art America, here: arkansas razorbacks art