NEW FEATHER ACCESSORIES - Boho Chic - Hair Extensions and Feather Bobby Pins

I think my favorite feather accessories to make are the bohemian feather hair extension clips and these tiny, feather bobby pins.  Come check out my Etsy Shop.  You'll find my prices very competitive!  My unique, one-of-a-kind accessories are sure to add bohemian style personality to your hair accessory collection.



Personally, I wear the bobby pins the most.  I wear them when I fix my hair in a low bun--I put them near the bun--and I wear them when my hair is down and straightened, near the front of my face.  They are simple and subtle yet the perfectly complete the whole outfit.

AND what's great is that I only charge $3 each for them.  That's crazy for a handmade item!  




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic.

    ReplyDelete

Arkansas Razorback Artwork

If you'd like to see some fantastic artwork by artists who love the Razorbacks, come to Fine Art America, here: arkansas razorbacks art